Santa Margherita Wines Summer Giveaway
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY.
PURCHASE WILL NOT IMPROVE CHANCES OF WINNING.
VOID WHERE PROHIBITED
- Eligibility – The Santa Margherita Wines Summer Giveaway (the “Sweepstakes”) is open to entrant’s who are 21 years or older and residents of NY, OR, WA, CA, AZ and VA. Employees of Santa Margherita USA, located at Sunset Harbour Drive, Annex-3, Miami Beach, FL, 33139 (“Sponsor”), Arrowhead Promotion & Fulfillment Co., Inc. (“Administrator”), including their subsidiaries, affiliates, parent or related companies, and their immediate families (collectively, with Administrator, and Sponsor, the “Released Parties”), are not eligible to enter. Anyone participating in this Sweepstakes or claiming a prize in this Sweepstakes in violation of these rules will be deemed to have forfeited the right to be awarded a prize in this Sweepstakes. The Sweepstakes is subject to all applicable federal, state and local laws and regulations. Participation constitutes entrant’s full and unconditional agreement to these Official Rules and Sponsor’s decisions, which are final and binding in all matters related to the Sweepstakes. Winning a prize is contingent upon fulfilling all requirements set forth herein.
- Sweepstakes Period – The Sweepstakes begins at 12:00:00 AM Eastern Time (“ET”) on June 1 2021, and ends at 11:59:59 PM ET on July 31, 2021 (the “Sweepstakes Period”).
- Regions – The Sweepstakes entries will be broken out into six (6) separate entry pools, based on the state where the entrant resides (each, a “Region”).
- How to Enter – There are two (2) ways to enter the Sweepstakes.
(a) Website: to enter via the website, visit www.santamargheritawines.com/summergiveaway (“Website”) during the Sweepstakes Period, find the Sweepstakes post on the Website, then find, complete and submit the online entry form, which includes your first name, last name, phone number, email address and zip code to receive one entry into the Region you reside in.
(b) QR Code: to enter via QR Code, during the Sweepstakes Period, scan the QR Code on specially-marked bottle-neckers of Santa Margherita wines to receive a link to the Website where you can find, complete and submit the online entry form, which includes your first name, last name, phone number, email address and zip code to receive one entry into the Region you reside in.
Limit one (1) entry per person per day during the Sweepstakes Period. Sponsor is not responsible for problems accessing the Websites or completing the entry, technical or atmospheric conditions that disrupt the completion of the entry, or any other problems which might or might not result from this Sweepstakes. Sponsor is not responsible for lost, late, incomplete, invalid or misdirected entries, which may be disqualified at Sponsor’s sole discretion. Any attempt by any participant to enter by using multiple/different identities, or any other methods may disqualify that participant from winning any prize, at the sole discretion of Sponsor. All entries must be received by 11:59:59 PM ET on July 31, 2021 to be eligible.
- Random Drawings: Then, on or about August 1, 2021, Administrator will randomly select seven (7) Grand Prize winners from each Region’s entry pool, from among all eligible entries received in that Region’s entry pool during the entire Sweepstakes Period. Odds of being a Grand Prize winner depend on the number of eligible entries that are received in each Region during the Sweepstakes Period. There will be a total of forty-two (42) Grand Prize winners in this Sweepstakes. Each potential Grand Prize winner will be notified by telephone or email on or about August 1, 2021 and must respond to the notification within 48 hours. In the event the potential Grand Prize winner fails to respond to the winner notification within 48 hours, that potential Grand Prize winner forfeits his/her right to the Grand Prize (subject to Sponsor’s sole discretion), and an alternate may be selected, time permitting.
- Prizes and Approximate Retail Values (“ARVs”) – Forty-two (42) Grand Prizes – A patio set consisting of one umbrella and two (2) beach chairs (may not be as pictured in Sweepstakes advertising materials). ARV: $121.11 each. ARV of all prizes is $726.00 per Region and $5,082 with all Regions.
Prizes consist of only the items specifically listed as part of the prize. The prize will be awarded only if the potential Grand Prize winner fully complies with these Official Rules. The Grand Prize winner is responsible for any other costs and expenses not specified herein as being awarded. Winners are responsible for paying all applicable local, state and federal taxes associated with accepting the Grand Prize.
- Claiming the Prize: Potential Grand Prize winner may receive an Affidavit of Eligibility, Publicity and Liability Release (where legal) via email or mail within forty-eight (48) hours of response to winner notification, if applicable. Winners must meet all eligibility requirements, and may be required to provide their Social Security number, and may be required to sign an Affidavit of Eligibility, and Publicity and Liability Release, each of which must be completed, signed and returned within twenty-four (24) hours from date of issuance, or the prize will be forfeited and may be awarded to an alternate winner, time permitting. By accepting a Grand Prize, winner acknowledges they are in compliance with these Official Rules.
- Participation Conditions/Release/Consent to use Likeness – By participating, each participant agrees to: (a) comply with and be bound by these Official Rules and the decisions of the Sponsor which are binding and final in all matters relating to this Sweepstakes; (b) release and hold harmless the Released Parties from and against any and all claims, expenses, and liability, including, but not limited to, negligence and damages of any kind to persons and property, including, but not limited to, invasion of privacy (under appropriation, intrusion, public disclosure of private facts, false light in the public eye or other legal theory), defamation, slander, libel, violation of right of publicity, infringement of trademark, copyright or other intellectual property rights, property damage, or death or personal injury arising out of or relating to a participant’s participation in this Sweepstakes, and acceptance or use or misuse of prize; (c) indemnify, defend and hold harmless the Released Parties from and against any and all claims, expenses, and liabilities (including reasonable attorney’s fees) arising out of or relating to an entrant’s participation in the Sweepstakes and/or entrant’s acceptance, use or misuse of prize; and (d) allow Sponsor’s use for promotional purposes of his/her likeness, voice and/or address (city/state) without any additional compensation.
- General Conditions – Sponsor reserves the right to cancel, suspend and/or modify the Sweepstakes, or any part of it, for any reason whatsoever, including, without limitation, fire, flood, natural or man-made epidemic of health of other means, earthquake, explosion, labor dispute or strike, act of God or public enemy, riot or civil disturbance, terrorist threat or activity, war (declared or undeclared) or any federal state or local government law, order, or regulation, public health crisis, order of any court or jurisdiction or if any fraud, technical failures or any other factor beyond Sponsor’s reasonable control impairs the integrity or proper functioning of the Sweepstakes, as determined by Sponsor in its sole discretion. Sponsor reserves the right in its sole discretion to disqualify any individual it finds to be tampering with the participation process or the operation of the Sweepstakes or to be acting in violation of these Official Rules or any other promotion or in an unsportsmanlike or disruptive manner. Any attempt by any person to deliberately undermine the legitimate operation of the Sweepstakes may be a violation of criminal and civil law, and, should such an attempt be made, Sponsor reserves the right to seek damages from any such person to the fullest extent permitted by law. Only the type and quantity of prizes described in these Official Rules will be awarded. The invalidity or unenforceability of any provision of these rules shall not affect the validity or enforceability of any other provision. In the event that any provision is determined to be invalid or otherwise unenforceable or illegal, these rules shall otherwise remain in effect and shall be construed in accordance with their terms as if the invalid or illegal provision were not contained herein. Sponsor’s failure to enforce any term of these Official Rules shall not constitute a waiver of that provision.
- Limitations of Liability – The Released Parties as set forth above are not responsible for: (1) any incorrect or inaccurate information, whether caused by entrants, printing errors or by any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilized in the Sweepstakes; (2) unauthorized human intervention in any part of the participation process or the Sweepstakes; (3) technical or human error which may occur in the administration of the Sweepstakes or the processing of entries; or (4) any injury or damage to persons or property which may be caused, directly or indirectly, in whole or in part, from entrant’s participation in the Sweepstakes or receipt or use or misuse of any Prize.
- Disputes/Governing Law – Except where prohibited, entrant agrees that: (1) any and all disputes, claims and causes of action arising out of or connected with this Sweepstakes or the prizes awarded shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, and exclusively by the appropriate federal or state court of Florida; (2) any and all claims, judgments and awards shall be limited to actual out-of-pocket costs incurred, including costs associated with entering this Sweepstakes, but in no event attorneys’ or legal fees; and (3) unless otherwise prohibited, under no circumstances will entrant be permitted to obtain awards for, and entrant hereby waives all rights to claim, indirect, punitive, incidental and consequential damages and any other damages, other than for actual out-of-pocket expenses, and any and all rights to have damages multiplied or otherwise increased. All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Official Rules, or the rights and obligations of the entrant and Sponsor in connection with this Sweepstakes shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the laws of the State of Florida, without giving effect to any choice of law or conflict of law rules (whether of State of Florida, or any other jurisdiction), which would cause the application of the laws of any jurisdiction other than the State of Florida.
- Winners’ List/Official Rules – For the name of the winners or a copy of these official rules, see the Website during the through August 31, 2021.
- Sponsor – Santa Margherita USA, Sunset Harbour Drive, Annex-3, Miami Beach, FL, 33139.
Bottle Necker Abbrev Rules:
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. The Santa Margherita Wines Summer Giveaway is open to entrants 21 years or older who reside in NY, OR, WA, CA, AZ and VA. Void where prohibited. Begins at 12:00:00 AM ET on 6/1/2021, ends at 11:59:59 PM ET on 7/31/2021. To enter, scan the QR Code or visit www.santamargheritawines/summergiveaway; 6 separate entry pools based on state entrant resides in. Sponsor: Santa Margherita USA, Sunset Harbour Drive, Annex-3, Miami Beach, FL, 33139.