our Pinot Grigio
- 4 cucumbers
- ½ cup goat cheese
- 2 tbsp apple cider vinegar
- 2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- Stale bread
- 2 tablespoons chives, chopped
- Sweet paprika
- Wash and dice two cucumbers into large pieces. Add them to the blender.
- Peel the other cucumbers and cut them into small pieces. Set them aside.
- Add the apple cider vinegar, goat cheese, oil, salt, and pepper to the blender and blend.
- Heat the oil in a pan. Cut a slice of bread and crumble it into small pieces. Add them to the pan and cook until the bread has browned.
- Pour the soup into bowls and add the small cucumbers and bread. Top with chives, drizzle with olive oil, and sprinkle paprika over the top to serve.