Salmon with Zucchini and Tomatoes
- 1 spring onion, chopped
- 4 zucchinis, diced
- 1 cup cherry tomatoes, cut into fours
- ⅔ cups pitted green olives
- 14 oz fresh salmon filets
- Zest from 1 lemon
- Dice the zucchini and place them in a bowl.
- Chop the onion, heat the oil in a large pot, and cook until translucent.
- Add the zucchini and cook for 5 minutes, frequently mixing.
- Add the cherry tomatoes and cook until tomatoes are tender.
- Add the olives and season them with salt and pepper.
- Add the salmon filets to the pan skin-side down and sear for 3 minutes. Flip them and sear for another 2 minutes.
- Remove from heat. Place the salmon and vegetables on a plate. Grate the lemon zest over the ingredients and garnish with thyme and dill.