our Sparkling Rosé
Strawberries with Vanilla Mascarpone and Balsamic Drizzle
- ¼ cup of sugar
- ¼ cup of balsamic vinegar
- 1 cup of mascarpone cheese
- ½ cup of heavy cream
- 2 tablespoons of confectioners’ sugar
- 1 teaspoon of vanilla extract
- 1 lb. of fresh strawberries, sliced
In a small saucepan, bring sugar and vinegar to a boil. cook until the liquid is reduced to ¼ cup, about 2 minutes. In a small bowl, combine the cheese, heavy cream, confectioners’ sugar, and vanilla.
Divide the strawberries among 4 dessert plates. Top with the cheese mixture and drizzle the balsamic mixture on top.